Sunday, February 8, 2009

scHool is My liFe


♥ If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylums would be filled with mothers.


♥ My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past twenty-five years.


♥ In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.


♥ We all learn by experience but some of us have to go to summer school.


♥ As long as teachers give tests, there will always be prayer in schools.


♥ I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.


♥ There is nothing so stupid as the educated man if you get him off the thing he was educated in.


♥ True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment